Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my little corner of the web! Starting this fashion and lifestyle blog in 2018 has been the best decision I could have made for myself.
I love getting to connect with you through common interests and hope we can learn a bit from each other.
I’ve found an outlet to share all my tips and inspirations on fashion, beauty, and parenthood with all of you. I genuinely hope you take as much out of the content as I creating it. Think of Bella Style Living as your one-stop resource for fashion finds and beauty reviews.
My girls and my husband Josh are my greatest treasures I’m literally obsessed with them.
I graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in broadcast journalism and love all aspects of reporting and relaying experiences and information straight to you.
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- Have a twin brother.
- Speak Spanish fluently.
- Played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- Worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- Have been with my hubby since 2004
- Can eat pizza all day, everyday
- Cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- Used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- Am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves.
I ‘d love to connect with others who share the same passions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out! I’d love to talk.
In the meantime, take a look around and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @mariasmunoz – for more!
You may also reach me at Maria@bellastyleliving.com and please subscribe to my newsletter for more content and posts sent right to your inbox!