I’m sharing 10 of my most-loved beauty finds from Amazon. I’ve been on such a beauty and skincare binge, and it’s hard when you have just about anything and everything available at the push of a button. With the pandemic, many of us took it upon ourselves to continue our beauty upkeep.
I must say, I have become a pro at gel nail application 😉. Also, working from home and with extra free time on my hands, I have dabbled in at-home facials which I love.
RELATED POST: How To Do a Professional Gel Nails Manicure at Home
I am a firm believer in taking the time to really nurture your skin. That is why I look for things that will enhance my existing skincare products — see the facial steamer 😍.
I’ve broken down the top 10 beauty finds from Amazon all under $40. There are two categories — beauty gadgets and beauty products. All of these items are actual Amazon beauty finds and purchases I’ve made in the past year.
5 Best Amazon Beauty Gadgets
- Blackhead Remover Vacuum Pore Cleaner– I bought this to help me get rid of some stubborn blackheads on my nose. The device comes with 5 suction heads. It’s quite effective and portable which is great for traveling. You do have to be gentle on your skin because the suction may leave red, hickey marks. I like to use the lowest setting and it works great.
- Facial Steamer– This pairs well with the blackhead remover because the steam helps open my pores for easy extraction. The steam is also great for helping my serums absorb deep in my skin. It has quickly become a favorite skincare gadget and I look forward to each use.
- Makeup Sponges– These are great makeup sponges and so affordable. Comparable to the beauty blender, these sponges are the real deal. I also love the price at less than $10 so you don’t feel bad tossing them after a few uses.
- Gel Nails UV Lamp– I purchased this UV lamp shortly after the nails salons closed down at the beginning of the year due to COVID. It has been a life saver. I love being able to get my most-loved gel nails from the comfort (and safety) of my home.
- Reuseable Makeup Remover Rounds– These were a purchase at the beginning of the year as well. With so much trash in the world, I felt horrible using one-time-use makeup wipes to remove my makeup. These are great at helping clean my skin and I can just throw them in the washer to get clean.
5 Best Amazon Beauty Products
- EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen– I bought this a few months back and it has quickly become a favorite! Great for oily skin and doesn’t leave my face shiny or slick. It has made applying sunscreen daily a breeze. Wears really well underneath my makeup.
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleanser– I love Ecotools’ brushes and also this brush cleanser. It’s gentle, but effective. It helps get all the grime and residue left behind from my makeup.
- Eyebrow Soap Kit– First heard about soap brows on a beauty podcast so I grabbed this affordable version on Amazon. It works great at styling my brows and getting them to stay in place. Easy to use but a lot smaller than it looks online. Don’t worry, you only use a little bit so it will last.
- Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser– I bought this on accident actually. I was looking to refill my Cerave foaming cleanser but the colors looked similar and I didn’t focus on the title. But I’m glad I did make a mistake. While I still like the foaming cleanser, this hydrating cleanser is so gentle and hydrating, I love it!
- Cuticle Oil– I also purchased this when I purchased the UV lamp so I can do my manicures at home. I love the smell and a little product goes along way! It’s really hydrating and keeps my cuticles nice and soft. Great for these winter months when hands tend to be really dry.
There you have it, some of my best finds on Amazon. And now that we’re approaching the holiday season, check out this post with more goodies. Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of these products or which you’re most excited to try!
**This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item using the link provided, I get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.