I have probably been on Amazon more than I should be lately. I’m sharing the best Amazon beauty finds of 2020. I’ve been on such a beauty and skincare binge, and it’s hard when you have just about anything and everything available at the push of a button.
Since clearing my acne, I’ve been on a journey to get my skin as close to perfect as possible. Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles is my number 1 priority.
I can’t wait to share some beauty products and gadgets that have helped me get better skin. I am a firm believer of taking the time to really nurture your skin. That is why I look for things that will enhance my existing skincare products.
I’ve broken down the top 10 beauty finds from Amazon all under $40. There are two categories — beauty gadgets and beauty products. All of these items are actual Amazon beauty finds and purchases I’ve made in 2020.
5 Best Amazon Beauty Gadgets
- Blackhead Remover Vacuum Pore Cleaner– I bought this to help me get rid of some stubborn blackheads on my nose. The device comes with 5 suction heads. It’s quite effective and portable which is great for traveling.
- Facial Steamer– This pairs well with the blackhead remover because the steam helps open my pores for easy extraction. The steam is also great for helping my serums absorb deep in my skin.
- Makeup Sponges– These are great makeup sponges and so affordable. Comparable to the beauty blender, these sponges are the real deal.
- Gel Nails UV Lamp– I purchased this UV lamp shortly after the nails salons closed down at the beginning of the year due to COVID. It has been a life saver. I love being able to get my most-loved gel nails from the comfort (and safety) of my home.
- Reuseable Makeup Remover Rounds– These were a purchase at the beginning of the year as well. With so much trash in the world, I felt horrible using one-time-use makeup wipes to remove my makeup. These are great at helping clean my skin and I can just throw them in the washer to get clean.
5 Best Amazon Beauty Products
- EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen– This is a more recent buy but a much needed one. After so many sunscreen try-ons, I finally found an everyday one that can be worn under my makeup. I still love my Supergoop cc cream (which contains SPF) but this is great for those non-makeup days. Also great for acne-prone skin like mine.
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleanser– I love Ecotools’ brushes and also this brush cleanser. It’s gentle, but effective. It helps get all the grime and residue left behind from my makeup.
- Eyebrow Soap Kit– I purchased this after hearing about Soapbrows on a beauty podcast I listen to. I was skeptical at first because it was so cheap, but it really works. I like that it keeps my brows straight up like I prefer and makes them appear fuller.
- Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser– I bought this on accident actually. I was looking to refill my Cerave foaming cleanser but the colors looked similar and I didn’t focus on the title. But I’m glad I did make a mistake. While I still like the foaming cleanser, this hydrating cleanser is so gentle and hydrating, I love it!
- Cuticle Oil– I also purchased this when I purchased the UV lamp so I can do my manicures at home. I love the smell and a little product goes along way! It’s really hydrating and keeps my cuticles nice and soft.
There you have it, some of my best finds on Amazon. And now that we’re approaching the holiday season, check out this post with more goodies. Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of these products or which you’re most excited to try!
**This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item using the link provided, I get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.