This post is all about casual fall brunch outfits. This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Imagine it — a crisp late morning in the fall, your favorite spot with bottomless mimosas, and a chic look grabbing all the stares. What better way to start your Sunday morning?
Fall brunch outings are the best when the weather starts to cool and you can finally take advantage of the cute patio seating with your besties.
But what is a girl to wear? We’re sharing 9 chic and casual brunch outfits to wear this fall when eating your favorite waffle stack.
What do you wear to a casual brunch in the fall?
Weekend brunch is usually pretty laid back. Whether you’re nursing a hangover from the night before or just getting a late start to your weekend, cute brunch outfits should be comfortable and casual.
But what do you wear to a casual brunch in the fall? If it’s a casual affair, try an oversized sweater, leggings, tall boots, a denim jacket, midi skirts, and a blanket scarf.
You’ll want to consider the venue and whether you’ll be seated indoors or out on the patio. Consider layers in case you need to remove some clothing to accommodate a potentially warmer indoors.
Here are 12 things you can wear to a casual brunch in the fall:
- Sweater Dress: A sweater dress is both stylish and cozy for a fall brunch. Pair it with leggings or tights for extra warmth.
- Jeans: Classic denim blue jeans are always a safe bet. Opt for a dark wash or a trendy distressed pair.
- Flannel Shirt: A soft flannel shirt with long sleeves can be layered over a simple tee or worn on its own. It’s a quintessential fall look. Also looks great with black leggings.
- Ankle Boots: Comfortable ankle boots, whether flat or heeled, are perfect for keeping your feet warm and adding a touch of style.
- Scarf: A colorful or patterned scarf can be both a fashion statement and a functional accessory for keeping warm.
- Cardigan: Layering a cardigan over a blouse or tee is a versatile way to stay warm and stylish. You may also consider a coatigan for extra warmth.
- Oversized Blazer: If it’s a bit chilly, an oversized blazer can double as your coat and make you look polished and chic.
- Beanie or Hat: A cute beanie or stylish hat not only keeps your head warm but also adds a fashionable touch to your outfit.
- Leather Jacket: For a slightly edgier look, a leather jacket can be thrown over a casual outfit for a chic finish.
- Leggings: Leggings pair well with oversized sweaters and longer shirts. They’re also great for fitting inside tall boots.
- White Sneakers: Dress down a look with white sneakers. They are a perfect way to add a little casual style to your wardrobe.
- Trench Coat – A classic trench coat is a great option for a lighter coat option. And it doubles as waterproof in case the weather turns.
BEST FALL BRUNCH OUTFITS
Here are more stylish brunch outfits to wear for fall:
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ONE?
- Winter Brunch Outfit Ideas (2023)
- 21 Stylish Quarter-Zip Pullovers to Wear Now
- Insanely Chic Athleisure Outfit Ideas We’re Recreating
This post was all about casual fall brunch outfits.