Looking for gifts for men? We’ve got some amazing holiday gift ideas for all the men in your life.
If it’s one thing that drives me into a state of panic is deciding on holiday gifts for men. Whether it’s my husband, dad, or brothers, I spend the most time trying to think of something that they will enjoy.
I feel like you could literally get me anything and I will love it and use it, but not with the guys. Gifts for guys have to be a little more thought out. Especially because they require so little.
This post is all about gifts for men for the guy who has everything.
My husband is always telling me to not get him anything and will give absolutely no clue about a wish list. Every time I ask he’ll tell me something that is absurdly expensive like a limited-edition luxury car (he’s a car guy.)
I’ve now resorted to just buying him loungewear because who doesn’t love that? I really wish men would just tell us what they want! So I consulted with my guy and these are the best holiday gifts for men that won’t break the bank.
Best Holiday Gifts for boyfriend & Husband
Gift for the Traveler
- 100 Parks, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do – “Friends, this book is AWESOME! It not only has amazing ideas and information about parks, but the photography inside is simply stunning! I’ve already perused through it and am soon going to start a list of places I have to go to!” –Instagram: @createexploreread ?
- Digital Luggage Scale Gift for Traveler Suitcase– “It was easy to hook to my luggage and changing from ounces, pounds, or kilograms was simple.”
- Travel Journal by Duncan & Stone – “This is a beautiful travel journal! I love that it gives you a few pages for up to 15 destinations! There is room for photos and a few prompts about each destination.”
- Travel Backpack– ” Spacious, well built, great for Europe travel”
- 4-Pack Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Gifts for the Health Nut
- Oura Ring Gen3 – “Oura has changed the wellness game for me, and it gives me oodles of data to improve my overall health.”
- BowFlex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbells – “Excellent solution for P90X or those that don’t want a house full of weights.”
- Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor – “Great exercise gear. We are using them with our high intensity interval training to train with some more tension than just our body weight.”
Gifts for Gamers
- Headphone Stand with USB Charger – “It holds my headset without issue, the led light isn’t overly bright, and love the fact that it has charging capability.”
- Homall Gaming Chair –
- Sony PlayStation 5 – “I appreciate how quickly I was able to receive the PS5. I had been looking for a while and had actually given up on getting one.”
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller
Gifts for the Epicurean
- Appetizer Tray with Wine
- Sur la Table Cooking Classes
- Milo by Kana Cast Iron Cookware Mini
- Prospect 64 oz Decanter
Gifts for the Homebody
- Organic Flannel Black and White Plaid Duvet Cover
- 48in Competition Sized Foosball Table
- UGG Men’s Scuff Slipper
- Champion Men’s Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Audio-Technica AT-Lp60X Turntable