I’m Maria and welcome to BellaStyleLiving.com – my little corner of the internet. I started Bella Style Living in 2018 to fulfill a creative void in my life.
I’ve always been a lover of fashion, beauty, and an aesthetically pleasing and serene lifestyle. After getting married, having a couple of kiddos, and years in the banking industry, I decided to get back to occupying what little time I had left in the day to create this site.
I truly find great joy as a content creator sharing style and beauty finds with my community and am so happy you are here to join us.
My hope for BSL is to foster a community of women who can come together, understand, and share in the same interests, struggles, and life moments. Being a mother and wife is my greatest joy but not my only identity.
I feel it’s just as important for women to find their purpose and own interests. Only then can you completely and intentionally pour into your loved ones. I want to create a space where you can come get inspired with styling, beauty, and lifestyle tips and truths that can serve you.
Stay in touch by subscribing to my newsletter here. I share sales and exclusive content you won’t want to miss. And if you need to get in touch in a hurry, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay awhile and take a look around. Don’t forget to stop by The Shop and also check out these popular posts.
- 11 Healthy, Low Calorie Starbucks Drinks
- Does Makeup Expire? When You Should Toss Out
- How to Style a Faux Leather Dress this Fall
For partnership, collaboration, or gifting inquiries, please email
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- Have a twin brother.
- Speak Spanish fluently.
- Played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- Worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- Have been with my hubby since 2004.
- Can eat pizza all day, everyday
- Cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- Used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- Am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves.