Houston Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my little corner of the web! Starting this fashion and lifestyle blog in 2018 has been the best decision I could have made for myself.
I love getting to connect with you through common interests and hope we can learn a bit from each other.
I’ve found an outlet to share all my tips and inspirations on fashion, beauty, and parenthood with all of you. I genuinely hope you take as much out of the content as I creating it. Think of Bella Style Living as your one-stop resource for fashion finds and beauty reviews.
My girls and my husband Josh are my greatest treasures — I’m literally obsessed with them.
I graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in broadcast journalism and love all aspects of reporting and relaying experiences and information straight to you.
“Thank you again for all the support! It means the world to me.”
Just for fun — here are 10 fun facts about me!
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- Have a twin brother.
- Speak Spanish fluently.
- Played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- Worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- Have been with my hubby since 2004 (16 years!!)
- Can eat pizza all day, everyday
- Cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- Used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- Am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves.
I ‘d love to connect with others who share the same passions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out! I’d love to talk.
In the meantime, take a look around and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @mariasmunoz – for more! You may also reach me at email@example.com and please subscribe to my newsletter for more content and posts sent right to your inbox!