The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale went live for Icon members earlier this week. I’m just over here crossing my fingers (and toes) that my NSale wish list items are still available to come Friday.
As mentioned before in this post covering all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it’s a great idea to start adding items you like to a wish list prior to shopping.
RELATED POST: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview Picks + Lookbook
This allows you to narrow down your search, and start filtering through what you really need in your closet and what you could do without.
For instance, I am torn between a few shackets this year and have finally narrowed it down to two. Now, I’ll start thinking up how many outfit combinations I can come up with to finalize my list. Or can you ever have too many shackets??
Nordstrom Sale Wish List
Just like every year, I do have to set myself a budget. I love clothes and beauty items, but I don’t want it to get out of hand; we know how easy that can be.
My list decreased significantly and there will be more revision, but for now, here’s what got me all heart-eye emojis.
- BLANKNYC The Madison Ripped Crop Straight Leg Jeans (sale $54.90 | after sale $98)- I have my fair share of skinny jeans, so I’m really excited to “hopefully” get to add this pair of straight leg jeans. I love the distressing and will be perfect for fall booties.
- BB Dakota by Steve Madden BB Dakota Trench Revolution Waterfall Lapel Knit Coat (sale $69.90 | after sale $109) – I always seem to get multiple uses out of my outerwear that I buy during NSale. I’m sure this one will be no different. I also don’t have a black coat – besides a peacoat from 10 years ago) so I’m looking forward to this buy.
- Thread & Supply Shirt Jacket (sale $31.90 | after sale $49)- I love the color and the price is not too shabby. There’s also a gray tone selection that I was going back and forth about; ultimately decided on this one.
- Sam Edelman Olly Knee High Boot (sale $149.90 | after sale $205)- I was hoping to add tall boots to my closet last year but didn’t buy. This year, I’m hoping to make these babies mine!
- Nike ‘Internationalist’ Sneaker (sale $64.90 | after sale $90) – who doesn’t love new sneakers! I’ve had several pairs that I alternate and have had them for several years. I think it’s time for some new sneaks!
- Bobbi Brown Full Size Dual-Ended Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Set (sale $34 | $68 value) – dying to try these out. Love the shades and am a shade stick lover. Read more about that in this post.
- BB Dakota by Steve Madden BB Dakota Fleece Shirt Jacket (sale $49.90 | after sale $89) – I love, love this color and it’s hard to choose from the Thread & Supply option. Deep down, I know I’ll probably get more wear out of this one.
Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below. Or share which items you’re looking forward to adding to your wardrobe.
WANT MORE POSTS ABOUT NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE