Sephora’s spring sale is live! I’m sharing some of my Sephora beauty favorites and why I think you will love them too. I’m all about a discount and saving money is definitely on the forefront during these times.
Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Details
There are three phases to the sale which starts April 17th. If you are not already, be sure to sign up to be a beauty insider to get in on this sale. As you purchase from Sephora, you’ll be bumped up their insider tiers to save more money!
- Rouge Members get 20% off starting April 17th
- VIB Members get 15% off starting April 21st
- Insider Members get 10% off starting April 23rd
If you’re looking for self-care must-haves like skincare, Sephora carries a variety of clean skincare lines from Herbivore to Glow Recipe. My purchasing choices usually center around cruelty-free options (not always but I try) and now I’ve been trying to make a better effort at shopping clean beauty.
Sephora makes it easy to shop clean beauty by marking qualifiers with a green seal. Also, please take into account that I have oily-skin so a lot of my choices focus on oil-free, non-comedogenic products and keeping me matte.
My Sephora Sale Finds + Favorites
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette – One of my more recent purchases — this palette has a mix of neutral mattes and shimmery shades that create the prettiest combos. Also included, a dual-sided brush I like to use to for precision and to really get pigmented color on the outer corners of my eyes.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – When I need extra hydration, I love to slather this on at bedtime. I leave it on overnight and when I wake, my skin is unbelievably soft and hydrated. It also smells amazing!
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer – I actually received this in a sample size and will be getting the actual size this time around. I have large pores around my nose and they conceal and prime my face beautifully. This stuff is amazing!
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer – I layer this primer on top of my Tarte primer. I use Tarte more for a pore filler and this one to even skin tone and smooth fine lines. It’s also hydrating and oil-free — perfect for my oily skin.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 – I purchased this after getting It Cosmetics’ Bye Bye Foundation tinted moisturizer. While I like the moisturizer, the sheer coverage was not ideal for me when I headed back to work. I needed something that would give me more coverage without the heaviness of my usual foundation. I also like that it contains SPF so I don’t have to add an additional step.
- Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 – I love this setting powder for its two-in-one function. Small and compact to thrown in your purse. Also, the attached applicator and powder make it super convenient and practical to not only keep shine away, but also to re-apply SPF throughout the day.
- NARS Liquid Blush – I bought this blush more for sheer curiosity. It takes a few tries to get a technique down, especially if you’re used to traditional pressed powder blush like me. I like to dot some product on my ring finger and press on my checks a couple of times. Then I dab to spread and then take a brush to blend the product. Not sure I will buy again, but it will last a long time because a little goes a long way.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – Another of my night-time ritual must-haves. This sleep mask has me waking up with the moisturized lips and also leaves them super soft. Not for those who like to sleep with their face buried in their pillows, but if you can resist the temptation, this is a great product. It has a heavy lip gloss consistency but you won’t mind the goop in the morning.
- OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum® – This vitamin C serum is a repeat-buy for me. I have seen major improvements in my skin and, although pricey, a little goes a long way. One pump is enough to cover my entire face and the citrus smell is amazing. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky feel behind.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray – Another must-have for oily-skin — this setting spray keeps me matte and also locks all my makeup in place. Doesn’t clog pores and is long lasting.