Another day, another sale! This one is a goodie — Sephora’s VIB Holiday sale is here and I can’t wait to share all my favorites with you.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Sephora’s sale starts on October 30 for Rouge members. VIB members can start shopping on November 3rd, and Insiders can begin shopping on November 5th. The Sephora holiday sale concludes on November 9th for all tiers.
How Do I Become a Sephora Member?
To become a member all you have to do is sign up HERE — it’s free! The more you spend at Sephora will determine what tier you belong to. Everyone who signs up is an Insider.
If you spend $350 or more you are a Sephora VIB member. And if you spend $1000 or more, you are a Sephora Rouge member.
You also receive 1 point for every $1 you spend. Your points may be used as insider cash to go towards a future purchase.
- 1. Supergoop Matte Screen – This was one of my first Supergoop purchases an it did not disappoint. Great for someone with oily skin like myself. This gives me light coverage and keeps me matte.
2. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I have the berry flavor and am looking forward to getting this vanilla flavored options. I bought mine over a year ago and I’m just getting down to the bottom. A little goes a long way and it really keeps my lips hydrated and smooth.
3. IT cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte – I love a 2-in-1 option and this one is great. It gives me the coverage I desire but also protects my skin. I do reapply a powder sunscreen throughout the day, but this is great for that no-makeup makeup look. See my summer glam look using this product here.
4. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – I love, love this collagen-boosted, vitamin C serum. It’s a repeat buy for me. It is on the pricier side, but just one pump is enough for your entire face. It also smells great!
5. St. Tropez Self Tanning Foam – Another repeat buy for me. Although I won’t be shopping it this time around because I just bought a new bottle a couple of months ago. I love that this doesn’t give me streaks, it’s easy to apply and gives me great color – no orange here! The foam also allows you to see where you applied product so you’re not left with spots.
6. Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum – I’m actually starting to run out of this so I will be restocking. I love this brand because of it’s clean beauty standards and their cruelty-free. And I believe everyone over the age of 25 should incorporate retinol and this is a great mild version for sensitive skin.
7. Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial – Another Biossance favorite, this product is great for a good chemical exfoliation. Squalane is a plant-derived ingredient great protecting your skin’s barrier. The glycolic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells to give you smooth, glowing skin.