- Azra Pumps – These gorgeous pumps are also available in black. They make such a great workwear shoe and this color is just so beautiful for fall.
- Calabria Pointed Toe Bootie – Another fall footwear staple, you’ll definitely get a ton of use from these booties. I love the pointed toe and the block heel make them super comfortable.
- Shopper Bag– I’ve been on the hunt for a large tote like this one. I love the color as well.
- Cable Knit Sweater– Fall is not complete without a cozy, knit sweater. This one is gorgeous and can be worn again and again this season.
- Long Coat – It doesn’t get too cold here in Houston but this olive green coat is just so beautiful. The color is really unexpected but can still be incorporated into your neutral wardrobe.
- Houndstooth Mini Skirt – I’m not much of a skirt-wearer but this one definitey caught my eye. Paired with tall boots this fall, this skirt will be a showstopper.
RELATED POST: How to Style a Floral Dress for Fall
There you have it, my top items I’ve been eyeing this season. Can’t wait to start planning some fall outings with the family so I can look forward to wearing these gorgeous pieces. Let me know in the comments below which one caught your eye!!